iVenture is a forward thinking, innovative and growing private Managed Services Provider with offices in Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa. We deliver premium IT services and solutions to clients who understand the importance and value of technology to their business. We are a leader in our industry and have been a Best Place to Work since 2008.
Our Help Desk Technicians are the best of the best. Each day we have the privilege of putting smiles on the faces of hundreds of clients. Help Desk Technicians help iVenture clients solve problems with PCs, Macs, desktop applications, anti-virus software, Windows servers, smartphones, printers and network gear. The right candidate will join a high energy, fast paced company and team of very dedicated individuals supporting the IT environments of over 190 local small and mid-sized businesses.
Please note: we are not a recruiter or placement service.
What you'll be doing:
- Support Microsoft Windows desktop technologies
- Consult with our clients and offer guidance on technology use and best practices
- Responsible for detailed documentation and follow-up with clients
- Communicate the need for escalation promptly
- Provide fast and friendly tech support to end-users, IT managers, and C-level executives
- Support Microsoft Windows desktop and server technologies
- Consult with clients and offer guidance on technology use and best-practices
- Typical Week: 85% help desk, 10% server/network support, 5% training/meetings
Perks of working here:
- Competitive salary
- iVenture pays for 60% of your health premiums and 100% of your dental and vision premiums
- We match 4% on your 401K
- Paid Time Off Benefits - 3 weeks for your first year, 4 weeks on your second year
- Free unlimited workouts at fitness studios
- Quarterly employee/family outings as well as monthly in office team events
- Fully equipped game room
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work/life balance with a focus on a 40 hour workweek
- Super cool technology – pre-release software, virtual lab, never a dull technology day
- iVenture is rated by its employees as a “Best Place to Work” and has a strong culture and exceptional core values
You are a great candidate if you have.....
- Bachelor’s Degree, business related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a 50+ user Windows desktop/server environment
- Well-rounded Microsoft desktop technology experience and user support.
- Experience supporting the following: Expert Windows XP/7/8. Exposure to Windows server technology, Active Directory and common network protocols
- Flexibility to accommodate after-hours and weekend client and team member needs
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. This position will require infrequent local travel.
- Drug-free and non-smoker. Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and iVenture offices
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, employment, credit and motor vehicle background check